Below is the information I covered in the video with links to some of the products I really enjoy.
This will be a living page so that I can add new ideas and tips from all of us! So…
Be sure to register on FitMenCook.com to post comments and ideas!
- TIP: Clean and organize your fridge to remove clutter and any distractions to your healthy diet.
- Airtight food canisters
- Herbal supplements I enjoy adding to water, tea and smoothie
- Peppermint extract
- Passionflower extract
Cooking Utensils I Use Weekly
TIP: always have healthy snacks available to curb cravings in between meals and to prevent making unhealthy food choices or overeating at meal time.
Favorite Cooking Oils
- Coconut oil
- Safflower oil – has a mild taste so you can easily incorporate it into recipes; has omega-6 fatty acids which have been known to help with the fat burning process; great for skin and hair health as well
- Extra virgin olive oil
Seasonings & Spices
- Sea salt, Himalayan pink salt, Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Italian seasoning
- smoked paprika – provides a subtle smoky, chipotle flavor to any dish. Great in chili and burgers!
- cumin – great in making hummus, Latin-inspired dishes and on poultry & fish.
- cayenne pepper & red pepper – remember spicy flavors can also help to curb appetite.
Teas & Superfoods