I have a fabulous giveaway for you from pan specialist Stellar. I don’t do many giveaways, but if I’m offered a product I really love I like to give my readers a chance to try the product too.
This time it’s a new collection of high quality non-stick pans from Stellar. They call them rocking, because they’re rock hard. They have a new titanium based non-stick formula which has a scratch resistant finish that is much more durable than standard pans.
They can be used on all hob types as they are made from thick aluminium with an induction base which means you get even heat when you are cooking.
They have a lifetime guarantee and prices start from £30, so they are a good investment and perfect if you need to replace your old pans before Christmas.
You can follow Stellar on Twitter for deals, tips and information.
What I like about the Stellar Rocktanium Pan Collection
- They stack well. Believe me this is really important, especially if you have a small kitchen like mine and storage is an issue.
- They look good.
- They are dishwasher and oven safe. Another important point.
- They have glass vented lids so you can check on the cooking which is a feature I have love. I haven’t had pans with glass lids before and often my pans are boiling over before I know it, but with these I can keep an eye on my cooking and catch it before it boils over.
- They really are non-stick and wash up beautifully.
- They sit steadily and safely on my gas hob. This may seem like an odd one, but I do have a couple of pots that are just too small/light weight and the fall off or tip.
- They have a lifetime guarantee.
- They ROCK!
Would you like to win a collection of Stellar pans?
- Leave a comment telling me who is the head cook in your house.
- Enter via the Rafflecopter box below, look out for extra chances to win.
- This giveaway is open to over 18s who live in the UK.
- This giveaway closes on 31 December 2017 and the winner will be notified and sent out their prize early January 2018.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Stellar sent me some of their range to try and are offering a selection for one lucky reader. They did not expect a positive review and any opinions expressed are my own.